viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

First Friday in this place...

Well I don`t have too much to say, in general today is not my day. First because I`m sick and I woke up very early in the morning to come to the university, and on the other hand I have to send a work that I don`t think if it`s ok...
I started telling you how I feel today, because I think that this is the way that  I want star in the next publications, because its the most perfect form that you and me can conected and with that understarted between us.
This is my blog, this is me, this is Magda the butterfly...

3 comentarios:

  1. A golden phrase! hahaha let's go and play the jembe at the grass!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like your philosophy of life... "This is my blog, this is me, this is Magda the butterfly" is a good phrase! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i like your write way, keep doing, you have a talent xD.
    i will reading your blog is so interesting.

    ResponderEliminar