viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

my parents present...

My favourite piece of technology is my computer. My parents gave it to me last year, because in my school we didn´t use notebooks but we used computers. The reason for this was that I was in a program called International Baccalaureate (IB), which required me to work with  case studies, oral presentations, and analysis that were sent overseas to be evaluated.
Now I'm in college, my computer is essential to be in contact with my colleagues, to work, sometimes to read, and also because lately I've gotten used to study with music, and my favorite music is in my computer.
What I like about my computer is that it is very fast, so I can download files easily, also I can chat with people that live far away,  for example my cousins​​, uncles that live in Ecuador, and well with my friends and my classmates , but above all and as I said before, because in my computer I have my favorite music, which I always listen to when I'm studying.
 My life without my computer maybe would be very boring, because I don´t have an ipod to listen music, and my computer is the only way that I can hear my favourite music. Also my computer is extremely necessary for doing my work for the university, because of that I think that most a week i can´t live without it. 

1 comentario:

  1. that's true, the computers are extremely necessary for the student's life.
    i have a computer... but i don't have an internet connection, is hard when it happens, u must find a solution, usually is search info and send mails at the university...
    well, enjoy ur computer, the picture shows an apple laptop, it's cool.
    take care it... that's gonna be good.
    See u.

    ResponderEliminar